INNEX INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES – Over the last 5 years, INNEX has grown the Ceramic Technology business to solid double digits growth, quickly became ISO certified, sold off non profitable contract machining business and shifted the focus to technology and Innovation. INNEX’s home grown technical material portfolio and advanced manufacturing will lead and transform the Pharmaceutical, Battery and Pump markets. Like AccuMED; Tom has positioned INNEX to be a worldwide material leader. He fully expects INNEX to surpass the success of his first baby, AccuMED.
Although, first reluctant Tom really enjoyed working deals with the premier Venture Capital firms Trillium Partners, Pine Street Capital, Hamilton Lane, Cephas Capital and many major banks. His financing experience and capital can fund future growth and Blue Sky Vision partners acquisitions.
Tom realized INNEX he needed a very seasoned executive vice president to run Operations, Business Development and New Technologies. After much time and searching recruited Michael Wagner a maverick who last employment position vaulted the company under Mike reign from 50 to several hundred employees resulting in the sale to a publicly traded company. He needs a guy like Mike who has no fear and is ready to tackle and change markets. Together they are unstoppable.
He is a market changing guy, his huge success of developing Breath O Preen material transformed the entire World Wide Sleep Apnea market to his material developed in Buffalo NY and provided Accumed in excess of 30 plus million dollars in revenue.
Now he has done it again. INNEX’s very exciting FDA compliant CEREEL and Advanced Ceramic portfolio to change world markets and position INNEX as a World leader in Pharmaceutical, Food industry, Battery and Pump Markets. Watch this company!
- 1994 Co-Founded AccuMED
- Invented BOP® as a solution to customer skin irritation problem.
- $12 M Partner buy-out & raised $24M capital for growth
- Created technologies portfolio based on the core BOP® technology: SilverTEC, eShield, Xtreme
- Built Multinational Customer Base – 3M, ResMED, Under Armor, Ridell, Adidas, Cardinal Health, etc
- Transformed AccuMED’s image from a non-technology company to a technology company and leader.
- R&D division started in India with 14 engineers and medical professionals
- Identified customers for BOP® and China manufacturing
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Low cost manufacturing set-up in Dominican Republic
- Successfully Sold stock in AccuMed.
- 2009 Blue Sky Partners LLC is Formed to acquire technology companies
- 2010 Blue Sky Partners purchase INNEX Innovative Industries
- 2014 Innex Develops CEREEL- FDA Compliant Ceramic- First Ceramic Tooling system for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- 2015 INNEX Completes vertical in house Integration. Ceramic Powder to High Precision Parts
- INNEX Advisory Board of high level WNY executives- provides free consulting to small business.
- 2000 Citibank SBA Company of the Year
- 2005 – 2007 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Runner up
- 2005 Beta Award for Manufacturing
- 2004-2007: Business First Fastest Growing Company list
- 2006 Jobs Press Conference for New York with Senator Hillary Clinton
- 2008 – 2010 Outstanding Achievement Awards from DNRC for fund raising events.
- 2016- INNEX INNOVATIVE- First Niagara Company of the year award.
NOT FOR PROFIT ACTIVITIES:
- Founder/Chairman: Blaszczykiewicz Foundation was responsible for bringing state of the art technology to our community to help the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumor patients and patients with neurological disorders. “Turn brain tumor patients into brain tumor survivors”.
- Fund raisers:
- 2006 Mt. Rainer Climb
- 2007 Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb
- 2009 Peaks for Progress Climb ADK
- 2010 Peaks for Progress Climb ADK
- 2007 – 2009 Golf Fundraisers: WNY Corporate Open
- Niagara University, Advisory Board
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership Board
- Board of Directors of DNRC a nonprofit arm of Dent Neurology
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership: Founded Advisory Board to pilot Mentoring Program for companies that do not have the resources for an internal board of director
Tom is married 31 years to Debbie and the family resides in Orchard Park, New York with their three daughters ; Kristin, Jenna and Grace. Tom’s hobbies include boating, snow-boarding and mountain climbing.
Phone: 585-247-3575; Cell: 716-816-9129; Email: Tomb@innexind.com